Jones engineering have been making irrigation booms for the jones engineering irrigators for a number of years now, the irrigation boom offers a strong British compact design which makes it easy to manoeuvre from field to field.
- Strong British Design.
- Fully Galvanised.
- Three stage folding boom that Wraps around the irrigator real for easy transportation.
- Turntable so that the boom can handle angled headlands and obstacles in the field.
- Manoeuvres between fields and within the field can be completed by one man and tractor reducing labour costs.
- Watering width 50m
- Band width 10m-25m
- Structure width open 31m
- Height to top of structure 2.16m
- Length open 2.5m
- Length closed 3m
- Structure width closed 3m
- Water loss usually caused by drift is reduced with water being applied direct to crop.
- Size off droplets can be controlled, small droplets to prevent soil and crop damage or larger droplets can be selected to reduce drift.
- High flow rates allows faster retraction, allowing large areas to be covered in less time.
- Low operation pressure resulting in less wear on pipeline and components.